Our House


Welcome to 886 South Milledge Avenue!

 house   

Our house is located at 886 South Milledge Avenue and was built in 1878. In the1960s, many additions were added to accommodate the growing number of sisters. Recently, we have added new floors and new dining room furniture.

Today, the house is home to 55 girls and provides the members with accommodations such as daily home-cooked meals, digital cable, and wireless internet connection. The Pi Phi house is also very conveniently located - just across the street from a campus bus stop and within walking distance of campus, athletic venues, and the Five Points area!

We are so thankful to have Ms. Pat, our wonderful House Mother, she makes sure all the members feel at home and provides us all with many smiles and study snacks! We are thrilled to have Chef Richard, who always prepares a delicious variety of food. Ms. Leslie and Ms. Kathy, our excellent staff, also provide for our members by keeping the house beautiful and clean. 


This November, we invited our families and alumnae to decorate the house and enjoy some holiday treats!  

Xmas
 Decorating

 

Georgia Alpha Chapter House Corporation

The Chapter House Corporation is responsible for facilities and property management as well as employment and personnel management for Georgia Alpha. They partner with the House Director and the Chapter Vice President of Housing to make sure they are providing a wonderful home for chapter members.

House Corporation is made up of nine women who serve on the Board.Eight of the current members are Georgia Alphas and lived at 886 South Milledge. Four of these women went through the original house expansion and renovation in the 1960’s. We have one member who is an Oklahoma Alpha (Oklahoma University) whose son married a Georgia Alpha. 

Our Chapter House Corporation recently raised $60,000 towards new furniture for our house! We are so thankful for all of their hard work and
generosity. Check back soon for pictures of the new additions!