With more than 146 years of experience, 136 collegiate chapters and nearly 300 alumnae organizations, Pi Beta Phi offers its members the opportunity to be part of an organization whose mission is to promote friendship, develop women of intellect and integrity, cultivate leadership potential and enrich lives through community service.
Being a Pi Phi means having …
- A network of sisters and friends who support each other in achieving personal and professional goals, throughout life.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the community and in the lives of others through literacy service.
- Scholarship opportunities through Pi Beta Phi Foundation.
- Access to leadership development through our award-winning member development program, Leading with Values®.
- Opportunities for leadership and professional skill development through networking and biennial events, including leadership academies, convention and officer retreats.
- Lifelong commitment to and from Pi Beta Phi.
- The opportunity to give back, whether through volunteering time and talents or financially.
- Pi Phi friendships in college that will last a lifetime.
- The opportunity to continue the legacy established in 1867.
But Pi Phi isn’t just something you participate in during college. Pi Beta Phi offers its alumnae a lifetime of benefits including a network of sisters world-wide, continued literacy service opportunities, graduate and continuing education scholarships through Pi Beta Phi Foundation and, of course, friendships with Pi Phis you’ll meet through work, alumnae organizations or even during a chance encounter.